Search the forum,

Discuss Tile cutters needed for all of today’s tiles in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Sold my last Rubi, TX1200 last month and purchased the Montolit Flashline Evo rail system that goes up to 3200mm ( no chance I’m ever doing them!! ). I bought it to replace the Rubi as it can sit in my little Combo and is nice and light compared to the Rubi (about 4 stone lighter)
So now I have the Sigma 3L3M up-to 550mm which is handy for small bathrooms, kitchens etc
The Sigma 3C3M up-to 725mm main cutter
And the Montolit Flashline Evo up-to 3600mm which I used lately on 1000mm porcelain 10mm thick and cut perfect!
I do have a Flex wet saw with rails which now more or less replaces my big Rubi wet saw so probably sell that now also.
I think I more or less have everything covered now, always grinders for anything else so think I’m set now for a long time?
So what’s everyone’s tile cutting set up, what have you got to get you from Metros to large format porcelain?
E5659544-5F5E-4F13-9A1B-2736B06E9B8D.png
F61FBD08-B72D-4593-8E62-DF20A2E89FBC.png
A3493525-1D9D-4844-96C3-667FDCB17FC0.jpeg

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Maidstone
The Montolit evo looks interesting, anyone else used one? The cutters I’m currently using daily are a montolit mp75, mp93, Rubi dc250 110v 1200 wet saw . Love them all but the wet saw is insanely loud and installing 1200x1200 porcelain day in day out nowadays!
Love a monti I have 3 monti cutters like the look of the month flash line should be good for planks and large format

Reply to Tile cutters needed for all of today’s tiles in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being tasked with by customers. Up to now, I've been cutting the 1200mm length with angle grinder/diamond...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.