Discuss Tile cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

hunty3

-
Reaction score
Hi tilers forum, i've bought some cement based terrazzo tiles 600X600X20mm. What would be the best tile cutter to hire for the job?

L

LM

What experience do you have regarding tiling?

Are all the cuts to be hidden under skirting board etc?

A water cooled bridge saw hired out would probably be your best option.

hunty3

-
Reaction score
Hi, i don't have any experience regarding tiling but my mate does who's helping me. i just wanted to do a bit of research. And yes, all the cuts will be around the edge of the room covered by skirting or kitchen units.

U

Unused Account 1

Thats better so you got plenty play when cutting ,as the skirts will cover

Reply to Tile cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can anyone recommend a cutter for herringbone, got 200m2 of 300x150 walls to do in a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m going to be laying 8.5mm 600mm x 600mm porcelain bathroom tiles soon. What sort of tile...
Replies
Views
Got a 100m2 floor to do in 900x900 , floor is chipboard with underfloor heating below, floor is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need an adhesive suitable for 20x20cm cement encaustic tiles on unskimmed plasterboard...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay