Search the forum,

Discuss this is sooooo bad !!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Re: Hall of shame....

under the ply was 12mm ply layed straight onto the joists...the 12mm was original and should have never been tiled on ffs...

Is there nothing that could be done to make it ready for tiling? Maybe take up the 12mm, and replace with 18mm? Don't hate me, i'm just curious, as i wouldn't know what to suggest to a customer in this situation.. :oops:

D

DHTiling

The whole suite was on top of the 12mm.....so it meant pulling it all out...and the lady of the house was devo'd at not having the floor retiled...so to have the whol room pulled out it would have been to much...

I know the guy who did this as well....he is a total P head..always tanked up...

Really annoys me when i have to see the customer get so upset when you uncover what a cowboy has done..:incazzato:

Reply to this is sooooo bad !!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.