Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss They are only mitres?! eh?!?! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Dave I and I. That is some real nice work work mate :-D

As alot of yous have said putting the trim 'the other way' looks really nice aswell, personally it isn't something I have thought of doing myself but admittingly it does look killer! I always love how everybody, regardless of experience looks at jobs differently, has a different vision, a different approach, a different outcome, a different way of setting out. Seeing some of these examples really does prove there is more than one way to set out any tiling work.

Your way may be the best, it may be the worst, however we all get there in end. I am impressed with the amount of love and attention that alot of you guys put in. From my point of view i love nothing more than transforming a customers house into a showroom quality bathroom/kitchen/ dining room/ floor etc but as has been said your way might be best, might be the worst but at least you have put your own personal stamp on the job.

M

Mike ramsdale

20160421_160303.jpg
20160721_154428.jpg
20160721_154347.jpg
20160714_154934.jpg 20160421_160303.jpg 20160603_141142.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mike ramsdale

Sorry for the multiple posts, new to this lol, couldn't even fathom how to comment on each pic so ended up just with loads of random pics. Feel free to delete if it bugs you haha. Will introduce myself now. Cheers

D

dave l and l

i found the butech trims a real pain. brassed chrome is really hard to cut. ended up going through a few hacksaw blades and cutting them with grinder. they are very shiny . also they are pretty expensive

O

One Day

i found the butech trims a real pain. brassed chrome is really hard to cut. ended up going through a few hacksaw blades and cutting them with grinder. they are very shiny . also they are pretty expensive

I find them ok. Prefer to use a decent hacksaw with my quansol box over a grinder.
One slip and they're goosed though!

Reply to They are only mitres?! eh?!?! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks