Discuss THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

well done phil

Dan I couldnt have given up without the weekly smoking cessation sessions, champix is good and has helped a lot of them at the clinic but I couldnt have them or nrt due to the heart medication so it was cold turkey for me and tbh I wouldnt reccomend it, youve done well to cut down to 10 and that will make it easier when your on champix

its been one month since my last smoke and I am now classed as a non smoker on my medical records

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Get in! A month! Well done Mike. I'm going to get some Champix. :)

D

diamondtiling

well done phil

Dan I couldnt have given up without the weekly smoking cessation sessions, champix is good and has helped a lot of them at the clinic but I couldnt have them or nrt due to the heart medication so it was cold turkey for me and tbh I wouldnt reccomend it, youve done well to cut down to 10 and that will make it easier when your on champix

its been one month since my last smoke and I am now classed as a non smoker on my medical records

A month already, so thats 6 weeks for me, forgot all about the time to be honest.
Come on Dan get shot of them mate..

You can do it.....

look into my eyes, no the eyes, not around the eyes, the eyes....snap!!... your under.

All cigarettes will now taste like they have passed through a horse's butt

T

thomas

gave them up september last year,was smoking 50 a day,got them champix tablets took the cravings away,no probs to ya.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
God these cigs smell like they've come from a horses bum. That's weird.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Me. Complete FAIL! :lol:

I'm smoking less, but it's not good enough. I thought if I could fight it before Xmas I'd be fine during the parties but as I haven't I'm catching up on what I don't smoke during the week at weekends. Maybe that's why they made resolutions to be on New Years? :lol:

I'm still not quitting quitting though! haha Another go happens next week and I'm going to the doctors to get my free Champix.

U

user123

A blessing and a curse...memory like an elephant... :lol: go on, if you picture that ziggy coming out of a very pooey horse's bottom you will lose the taste for it soon enough.... :lol: keep picturing....

Reply to THE Quit Smoking Thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay