Search the forum,

Discuss The problem with 'Pop' Music?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Knackered Knees

I try really hard to like it, Honest, but it all sounds the same to me. Watch the clip to understand why. Very clever and very funny. Give me Mahler whilst tiling any day.:thumbsup:

[video]http://www.videobash.com/video_show/axis-of-awesome-3630[/video]

B

Bubblecraft

Love that video. It's so true though. Rock all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

B

Bubblecraft

That's a great video. Being a guitar player I totally appreciate the style. I love Antoine Dufour, Andy McKee & Don Ross kind of styles. Doesn't make me tile faster though lol

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

That's a great video. Being a guitar player I totally appreciate the style. I love Antoine Dufour, Andy McKee & Don Ross kind of styles. Doesn't make me tile faster though lol

C-Am-F (Dm) G7 or any other key, I am a bit rusty. But I think these four/five chords will cover a lot of (pop) songs:lol: I will wait to be corrected:yikes:

B

Bubblecraft

Nah Phil, that sounds right to me

T

Talking about guitars, I thought I was well off for a few hours last week.

Forty years ago I was playing in a band, and purchased a Fender Telecaster, I was told at the time it was pre CBS (1965).

As I don't play much anymore I thought I might sell it.

My son went online to check the serial number, he then told me it was a 1958 vintage and could be worth a lot of money.

He phoned a company in London who deal in rare guitars, and was told they had a 58 telecaster in poor condition for sale price £25,000.00.

As my guitar is in really good condition, I thought I had made a good investment.

You can imagine how gutted I was when I was told my son had read the serial number wrong, instead of having a very valuable 58 telecaster, I actually own a 1969 telecaster.

Good job I didn't book a cruise on the strength of it, (Oh begger).

Still a nice guitar though, sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread, I think I just needed to get that off my chest:lol:

B

Bubblecraft

Man, you must have been gutted! I know I would have been

T

Just a bit mate, still going to get it valued though. Might pay for a weekend away.:lol:

Reply to The problem with 'Pop' Music?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen