Search the forum,

Discuss The Naked Tiler in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

the naked tiler

what new ways have you tried and tested and what were the out comes all ways willing to learn
hi and welcome

Hi, or morning,
Tile to excisting shower tray as long as they are stone. If it saves on ripping out, plastic ply bottom of tray and the flat top bit. Mosaic tray and you would normally and grout in epoxy.
Tiled 35 meter decked area.
Latex on top of smashed slated external front garden/balcony then tiled in anti slip tiles with steps.
Using flexi latex tor form falls from circular patio to surrounding areas
One that's not lasted, tiles have stuck just needs a regrout (parents roof garden) tiled onto a rough felted roof, I knew it would crack but the tiles are absolutely solid, so must regrout.
These projects have all been done in the last 10 years. I have others but its early and just got back from 16 day stint working up london way, 400 mtr limestone lift lobby and main entrance
Bit knackered so may be a few spelling mistakes
Thanks for your interest
Of course these might of been done by others but I'm yet to find someone.

Reply to The Naked Tiler in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen