Search the forum,

Discuss Tax Discs Being Phased Out in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

My missus was telling me a few months ago about it (she's a driving instructor)
Everything is done through computer anyway so it won't make much difference.

S

Stef

As always, as soon as they go by a traffic car it will ping up through the PNC.
If your a legit driver then nothing to worry about.
My wife's wee mini is zero road tax, still needs a tax disc & still got a receipt for paying nothing!!! [emoji1]

I

Ian

One thing I can't seem to find the answer to is, my disc is valid until March 2015 so do I have to re-register that disc? I'm assuming not as that would cause insane amounts of extra work at the dvla for no reason, surely I just need to wait until it runs out and then do it the new way?

W

White Room

Probably after October your'll be able to take it out as your on the system as payed...

S

Stef

One thing I can't seem to find the answer to is, my disc is valid until March 2015 so do I have to re-register that disc? I'm assuming not as that would cause insane amounts of extra work at the dvla for no reason, surely I just need to wait until it runs out and then do it the new way?

Will let you know when her indoors comes back from outdoors!!! [emoji1][emoji1]

I

Ian

Will let you know when her indoors comes back from outdoors!!! [emoji1][emoji1]

It would seem daft to have to cash in the old one and then register the new way, however I wouldn't put it past the dvla!

S

Stef

Kerrie told me something about it last couple of weeks or so.
As you say wouldn't put it past DVLA..

W

White Room

There also a bit about if you buy a car off someone the car tax is'nt transferable anymore...

Reply to Tax Discs Being Phased Out in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen