Search the forum,

Discuss Swimming pool in progress Pic's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
IMG_4055.jpg IMG_4064.jpg IMG_4063.jpg IMG_4062.jpg IMG_4061.jpg IMG_4060.jpg IMG_4059.jpg IMG_4058.jpg IMG_4056.jpg some pic's of the pool we are tiling sorry some of the pics are crap, LOL oh the guy in the pic's is my young labourer who has been with me for about 6 weeks now and is a great young feller ........

Attachments

• IMG_4057.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 140
J

johnryan

nice work, look forward to see the finished pool. just as a matter of interest, what's the separate bit at the end for?

Reaction score
nice one dave...:thumbsup: where abouts is this job?
Shepton mallet in somerset , andy about a two hour run for us ......and its very near Glastonbury:yikes: and yes we are now trying to get finished before it starts, as our route to the job is on the main route for the festival .
Dave ,all i know is its limestone ! and i think its horrible ! the stones have all been bull-nosed and it looks crap, :thumbsup:.

Reply to Swimming pool in progress Pic's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen