Search the forum,

Discuss Swimming pool in progress Pic's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nice work, look forward to see the finished pool. just as a matter of interest, what's the separate bit at the end for?
Sorry mate missed this post, well john it's called a roller-pit and as the name suggests its where the pool cover retracts to when the customers press a button to use the pool, it will have a few SS access panels that will all be filled with the same stone as the surround and form part of the surround as well, the front of the metal beam will have the stone across the face forming a letter-box that the pool cover will automatically go in and out of to cover the waters surface, the dividing wall between the pool and the pit is called the bund wall, most jobs just the top 30cm are mosaic tiled just in case anyone peers through the letter box, but on this job the whole interior has been done, once finished they are very seldom opened ....... hope this helps , if you want to know more just ask :thumbsup:

Well i will tile the shallow-end /steps ,then we are away to another job, while they move the drains as they have commissioned a motif for the base of the pool and when i had a look the drains were going to be in the way , so we will leave them to do this and it gets -us out of the Glastonbury traffic , so its over to Malvern or back to the pool in Stroud ( outdoor tile :yikes: ) un till we can get back to finish :thumbsup:

IMG_4066.jpg IMG_4067.jpg IMG_4068.jpg IMG_4069.jpg IMG_4070.jpg well i laid the shallow -end floor saturday & grouted it today.....i 'am away from this job now,and the Glastonbury pop festival LOL,i will go back to finish as soon as the builders have made there alterations now , back to glostershire tuesday mr's gooner has some work for me at home .......but who is going to pay-me ? i hate working for nothing....LOL

Attachments

• IMG_4065.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 38

Reply to Swimming pool in progress Pic's in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen