Search the forum,

Discuss Sub contract tiler need for shopfitting jobs (Leeds) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Craig Vaughan

Hi

We are a small tiling company based in Leeds who mainly do small and large shopfitting jobs. One of our best tilers can no longer work away so we are looking for a tiler to work for us on a sub contract based. Must be reliable, willing to work long hours and away from home and preferably from Yorkshire as we also have local contracts.

If this of interest to anyone please pm as we have a large ongoing contract in London at the moment.

Thanks

Craig

Reply to Sub contract tiler need for shopfitting jobs (Leeds) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen