Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

again, quite good, managed to get walls emulsioned, and came across a great paint brush for "cutting in" ..from B & Q of all places!!, sort of pyramid shaped bristles so I could use my right hand still instead of having to use my left,,,not tiling related I know, but hey-ho when you're a wing feather down you appreciate these little things :)

Q

Qwerty

She came up nice today!

20180414_154305.jpg
20180414_181340.jpg
20180414_181352.jpg
20180414_181424.jpg
20180414_192953.jpg

D

Dougs Third Go

day wasted today..hospital driver was supposed to pick me up between 2-3pm...about 10 past I rang them up to see if there was a problem..they said there'd been a slight hitch and he'd be another half hour. I said that I'd ring preston hospital to let them know. Turns out the muppet had gone to preston hospital to pick me up!, half an hour later hospital rang me to say that operation would have to be cancelled for today as there wouldn't be enough time to do it. Gotta wait for a new slot now. I was bloody starving all day too!

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Working in Westfield Centre or not as the case may be. Job is
240mm x 50mm terracotta herringbone should be interesting when I eventually get started. Got here last night having been told I could park in centre car park, nobody mentioned height restriction.About
75 2m on wall and running across the floor.6 people working in
a small unit 2 of them wanting to work above me, that was never going to happen.No water in the unit.We will see what tomorrow brings

B

Bill

Working in Westfield Centre or not as the case may be. Job is
240mm x 50mm terracotta herringbone should be interesting when I eventually get started. Got here last night having been told I could park in centre car park, nobody mentioned height restriction.About
75 2m on wall and running across the floor.6 people working in
a small unit 2 of them wanting to work above me, that was never going to happen.No water in the unit.We will see what tomorrow brings
Been there done that...the beauty of shopfitting.

Which Westfield centre are you at?

B

Bill

I was trying to rip some old ceramics off chipboard in a bathroom fixed with timberflex.

To be fair, the tiles were solid but there were two cracks over the joists.... I have no idea when the cracks appeared.

Bath.jpg

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay