Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Nobody likes jam squishing out of their doughnut do they!!?? :D

20180112_110033.jpg
20180112_105735.jpg

And it turns out I have scoliosis of the spine too which more than likely has worsened over the past 4 months.

20180112_105951.jpg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Here I am feeling sorry for myself because of a sore elbow!
Got a steroid shot booked for Monday so will hopefully be work ready the week after.
Feel for you bud and hope it gets sorted asap.
You any idea when the surgery will happen?
How long a recovery is needed before your ripping bathrooms out again?

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
On the bright side

your kidneys look mint :D

Q

Qwerty

Haha! The surgeon said the same thing. That and what discs aren't screwed are very healthy! Sadly the scan did reveal I have scoliosis.... curvature of the lower spine. Great! :(

6-8 weeks for surgery if it is needed. A month or two recovery. Going to be a while yet sadly.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You're gonna need a hobby!
Scoliosis is more common than most people think - probably makes you more susceptible to the bust discs though with all the heavy lifting you do.

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay