Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

Crazy logic maybe but if I had really damaged my finger the lost time off work would cost loads more than a decent saw which would have prevented an accident!?
I had to take 4 weeks off after finger surgery 4 years ago. That really hurt financially.
The logic is sound imo. Look forward to a review.

W

WetSaw

Poor dog still not good despite 2 blood transfusions and 3 different antibiotics at the same time, her white blood cell count is through the roof. She spent the night before last in the hospital and is all day everyday at the vets having IV antibiotics. There's a dog on standby if she needs another transfusion.
The Council have been discussing the Wild Boar problem and it seems a cull may be in order.

20171027_092202.jpg

G

GoneGuy

Poor dog still not good despite 2 blood transfusions and 3 different antibiotics at the same time, her white blood cell count is through the roof. She spent the night before last in the hospital and is all day everyday at the vets having IV antibiotics. There's a dog on standby if she needs another transfusion.
The Council have been discussing the Wild Boar problem and it seems a cull may be in order.

View attachment 94503
Hope she pulls through mate

B

Blunt Tool

Well that was a strange day, into CTD this morning picked up 20 6mm Jackoboard insulation boards for 2 wetroom plaster walls. When I got to job and opened back doors of van smelt like rotten eggs and couldn’t think what it was. Then after I had taken boards in customer asked if I had opened the waste pipe as awful smell. Struck me to smell boards and they were stinking like rotten eggs. Customer wasn’t happy to have them installed in case smell never went away so back to CTD with them to exchange. As CTD got more we checked all of the pallet and they all smelled like rotten eggs so they opened up a brand new pallet and they were fine! Wonder if smell was a fire retardant coating that didn’t dry or if there is sulphur through manufacturing?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
G

GoneGuy

Not a good day for me, Tiling hallway floor was 4 tiles short then a gust of wind from no where blew my pop up tent over knocked my wet saw, dry cutter and mixer over and snapped the poles for the tent, on way home some p**** in a van was on my side of the road and clipped my mirror and smashed it.
Roll on Friday

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay