Search the forum,

Discuss Snickers workwear in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

So last year i bought 2 of the very expensive (£80 each) pairs of snickers work trousers, the ones that are ripstop and partialy made of kevlar. Im a bit dissapointed with these types of trousers as the restrict my movment hoping up and down on baths and stuff. I stipp prefer an old pair of jogging bottoms tbh, Wish someone would design a pair of joggies with knee pad inserts and deep pockets!!

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
A carpenter that was working on one of my jobs paid about £60 for his snickers. They ripped after 2 weeks. He rang the shop and they said bring them back and they will send them off to snickers for investigation. If they are faulty then he will get a new pair FOC.

I was looking at the Dunlop work trousers in Sports Direct for £24.99. I don't need any yet, but when I felt them they seemed strong.

C

charlie1

good idea sean! my only problem with joggies is that they can look unprofessional, i do think image is a big thing imo. I would never wear my joggies when going out to price the job

C

Concrete guy

I used to wear snickers on site and really rated them. I always had to buy a size up over my normal clothes though, they were rather fitted.

Either that or I'm a complete bloater.

B

Bubblecraft

they look ideal bubble, will def give them a try!

I've never tried them so don't blame me lol. Scruffs gear are good though. That's what I wear & I've tried most out there. Don't buy them straight from Scruffs site though. They are pretty expensive. Search about. You may get a few quid off!

T

Turkish tiler

I use snickers floor layers trousers last 4 years they are great 2 per last me about 2 years never tried scruffs
Snickers 3223 New Floor Layers Workwear Trousers x 2 Plus 9110 Knee Pads

Last edited by a moderator:

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Snickers rnt worth the money in my opinion , the last 2 pairs I've had we're the floor layers ones and both zips went in them plus they r not comfortable , when you buy your normal size they just ride up your leg or if you buy an extra size the knee pads never seem to be in right point of contact when your on the floor! Going to try dickies or other next week

B

Bubblecraft

Snickers rnt worth the money in my opinion , the last 2 pairs I've had we're the floor layers ones and both zips went in them plus they r not comfortable , when you buy your normal size they just ride up your leg or if you buy an extra size the knee pads never seem to be in right point of contact when your on the floor! Going to try dickies or other next week

Give the Scruffs Trade or Pro's ago. I think there great! I've tried Dickies, Durakit, Panoply & Snickers & found these the best

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Snickers every time for me, would pay twice the price as I find them so comfy. Well maybe not twice the price but you get the picture!!

R

Rookery

I wear Dickies Eisenhower ones. I find them quite comfy & durable for around £30 a pair.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I cheat, at the moment I am using Dickies trousers with a Snickers belt.:lol:

Reply to Snickers workwear in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen