Search the forum,

Discuss Small (very Small!) Wetroom in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

p4ulo

Wow, whatta lovely place, nice radiators too, are they Zehnder or Bisque?
Lovely set-up in that Wetroom, nice touch with washing machine on a plinth, must've been a pain to get onto it though?!

C

Colour Republic

Wow, whatta lovely place, nice radiators too, are they Zehnder or Bisque?
Lovely set-up in that Wetroom, nice touch with washing machine on a plinth, must've been a pain to get onto it though?!

The radiator and towel rail are both from Reina Design. I use them quite a lot as I have a direct account and find them very reasonable on price considering they are good quality, with the tall rads costing me around £120. Reina quite often gets re-branded by the nationals, not that long ago Wickes were selling the same radiator for £299, now B&Q sell it for £229. So it's a brand I can save clients money on but still make the margin I need to.

That said I also have an account with Bisque but they are quite a bit more expensive and tend to use them when I want something bespoke, either colour or size wise.

It was a tight squeeze getting the W/M in, but it had to be because I went for an integrated model so I could hang the door straight off it. Not too bad getting it in but I did starting throwing a few 'F's around to help it on its way:D.

Reply to Small (very Small!) Wetroom in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen