Discuss Slow Set in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

Hey guys what slow set addy you guys using at the moment ,mainly porcelain ,cheers

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I used weber spf slow for years but I've just recently made the jump to Tilemaster setaflex semi rapid which I really like I'll be ordering some slow setaflex on my next order to give that a trial

L

LM

I use Profix spf or ARDEX x77 depending on budget. Tilemaster materials are not available to me

I

Ian

Tilemaster standard set extra bond is my go to slow set for walls, standard set setaflex for floors.

Reply to Slow Set in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay