Search the forum,

Discuss Sitting & Waiting. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I called to a job on a Sunday morning to final seal the floor. Knocked on the door a couple of times to no answer so let myself in. Shouted hello as you do when first going in only to be met with the reply "We're in the bath Rich, we'll be down in a bit". Made myself a coffee, turned my radio up and tried to ignore whatever that may or may not have been doing.

O

On one

I've had jobs where when you say.......
Me.... ''I will be there for 8am'' .....
Them..... ''Can you make it a little bit later''
Me.......''like 9am?
Them.....No, about 10am

Like what am I going to do for 2 hours??? some people!

Reply to Sitting & Waiting. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have two questions. First question. My bath is only 700 wide & im only going to tile to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
  • Article
DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen