Search the forum,

Discuss Site Work Rate. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yes, the time has come again to ask the question What is the price per sqm for site work in outer London. Brentford / Ealing (West London) to be precise.

This question relates to a recent post asking for tilers to tile 600x300 fully tiled bathrooms (no windows). The rate is £16 psqm. Addy & grout provided in room.

I've got no work at the moment, but £16 per sqm will not make me much. However, I don't know the layout of the room and I don't know if it's ceramic or porcs

I've searched the forum for recent prices but the threads i've found are pretty old. Is £16 good or bad. It's been a while since I did site work and about 7 years ago I was making £40 a day after all deductions!

Cheers Sean

W

White Room

Remember doing site work a number of years ago and was on £15m2 but no idea now.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Cheers for replies I'm just thinking about lugging around my big Sigma (for the 600x300) and all the other stuff too, plus probably parking half a mile away and attending site induction on first day...................it's not worth the small reward. I was hoping to dip into site work when things go a bit quiet. However, I can see how the fast tilers can make their money. Cheers Sean

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Depends on who your working for, what sort of work it is, last year I was getting anywhere between 17 and 32 £m2, also like you say, depends on the site, toolsafe saves time etc, and what is time....money :D

Reply to Site Work Rate. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen