Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack your thread CJ. Was looking at the 3b2m and 3c2m (62 & 74cm). Most of my work is 600x300 and smaller tiles. Is it worth getting the bigger cutter just in case I get the odd 700 tile size?

I've spent the whole w/e looking at utube vids of klick klock and standard breakers and it's driving me nuts. The guys on the videos make the scoring and breaking seem like a bit of a palava.

Dave @ Tradetiler does not have the bigger machine in stock. Does he still offer 5% discount for us guys'n'girls on the forum?

I have also spent an age watching the vids......I have a Rubi TS70+ but don't use much, for the bigger stuff. I am after a medium sized cutter and think the 3B2M is ideal. Also not sure on KK handle??

I have also looked about at the "other" sites for prices......but not decided as yet.

STILL not seen or touched one though......so it is a bit of a gamble just going on recommendations?

S

Sean SML Tiling

Cj I took that gamble amd glad i did. I went from a rubi ts 60+ to the montolit and it takes a while getting used to them but they are great cutters. Im getting the 3p2m after xmas and looking forward to owning a sigma. Go for it

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Cj I took that gamble amd glad i did. I went from a rubi ts 60+ to the montolit and it takes a while getting used to them but they are great cutters. Im getting the 3p2m after xmas and looking forward to owning a sigma. Go for it

I will.....but looking for the bestest deal at the mo. :smilewinkgrin:

I

Ian

I have also spent an age watching the vids......I have a Rubi TS70+ but don't use much, for the bigger stuff. I am after a medium sized cutter and think the 3B2M is ideal. Also not sure on KK handle??

I have also looked about at the "other" sites for prices......but not decided as yet.

STILL not seen or touched one though......so it is a bit of a gamble just going on recommendations?

I bought a 3DM last year and used it several times for a couple of months, I just could not get on with it and ended up swapping it for a TX900. I strongly advise you try one out mate, they are definitely good cutters but, they aren't for everyone.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I know wot you mean Bri.........I got a garage full of bits of kit that I thought where going to work?

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I did it. I bought myself a 3C2M Max from The Ceramic tile company. Several sites have variations of these cutters, some old versions and some of the updated versions. I was getting a little confused with all the serial numbers. Some sites had the same machine but with different cutting lengths quoted! I really wanted the carry case and the company I bought the machine was the only place that could get me the cutter and the case. So for £361 I am getting both items straight from Sigma on Thursday. So thanks to Richard Thomas from the Ceramic tile co. Also, I wanted to know for sure that the 3C2M actually fitted in the box. Sigma confirmed that it did. Will let you know how I get on soon, as I have a 600x600 30sqm kitchen to tile soon.

Reply to Sigma. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen