Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma Video in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sigma UK

Score 10-15mm in the opposite direction first so that you don't miss the end of the tile. If you watch the 2nd video, you'll see the bloke do it at the beginning of every score.

That's it Bri. Also means you don't have lean over trying looking for the scoring wheel?. Which is what I did when I first got hold of one.

W

White Room

Score 10-15mm in the opposite direction first so that you don't miss the end of the tile. If you watch the 2nd video, you'll see the bloke do it at the beginning of every score.

Tend to do it that way just out of habit now...

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Where did you get it from Sean??
CJ, got it from The Ceramic Tile Company Ltd. I spoke with Richard Thomas (the MD), as I was a bit confused with all the different model numbers. I wanted the latest machine, but he did not sell it. I also wanted the carry case, but was unsure if the machine I wanted actually fitted in the case. So to be certain, he contacted Sigma UK and they sent out a 3C2M and a case (£361). Lovely piece of kit and so glad I got the case too. Cheers Sean

M

Mr Tiler

I'm really considering the cutter sigma suggested to me earlier but it would be such a push may have to wait a bit longer :(

M

Mr Tiler

The £44 b&q 600mm cutter bud. Doesn't line up correctly so precision is out the window... Scores terrible and breaks the tile however it wants in whichever direction. Very much regret buying but that's all I could do at the time lol

Reply to Sigma Video in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen