Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma Cutter in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm upgrading my big tile cutter, and am thinking about going for a Sigma 3P3M Max. Has anyone seen any good deals on them, or any suggestions for another large format tile cutter?

M

mr.tile

I have montolitt p93, works fine.
I cut alot faster with montys, but when it comes to larger pieces it's all about precision. The cost of bad cut is too high, so for
cutting larger larger tiles I prefer tx-n1200.
I Reccomend Rubi for large format!

M

mr.tile

That was quite a statement. In scandinavia Montolitt is by far the most sold cutter for proffesionals.. Sigma's model 2d3 is half the price of p63 and sold for many do It yourself'es.

S

Spud

I have owned both the tx 1200 n and the sigma 3 em , I use what ever works and dont really care which brand they are to be honest in my opinion for what its worth ( not much lol) sigma have the edge when you get over 900mm i have just bought a montolit flashline cutter for my large format work as once you get past the 1200 size the cutters are simply to big and heavy to be easily transported this was a just for fun comparison of the 2 cutters to see who could cut the smallest strip

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrwzmRaHX8

AMC

TF
Reaction score
I'm upgrading my big tile cutter, and am thinking about going for a Sigma 3P3M Max. Has anyone seen any good deals on them, or any suggestions for another large format tile cutter?
I've got the sigma 3e2k this year , cuts up to 1.28 , can't fault it , only the weight of it

Reply to Sigma Cutter in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

HELP! I'm really hoping someone might be able to give me some advice..... our cleaner just used...
Replies
Views
Hello I wonder if anyone has of the attached tiles I could buy from them or something that is a...
Replies
Views
Lilygrace
L
Manufacturer specified 3mm bed for these large format (2.4x1.2m) tiles, and that's what the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen