Discuss Lily Pad Porcelain Peacock tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
HELP!

I'm really hoping someone might be able to give me some advice..... our cleaner just used Viakal on our lovely Lily Pad Porcelain Peacock tiles. I am Googling desperately but worried about causing more damage - some people suggest using baking soda and vinegar, others ice and then scraping the stains off and another says to use turpentine or paint thinner to remove the stain?

Is there anything you'd recommend to remove the marks - not sure if the Viakal has lifted the colour or left a white film over the tile. Any advice is much appreciated. The tiles are glazed.

Yours hopefully.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
How did you get on with this problem?

Reply to Lily Pad Porcelain Peacock tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks