Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 47m7 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean SML Tiling

Looking at buying a new washboy as mines seen better days. I got the karl dahm washboy and find a fair bit or water leaks over the sides when rolling but this sigma looks the nuts. Anyone got any reviews on it

Reaction score
I have 3 Siri ones. Robust and well put together. Older one has smooth rollers and no handle. Newer ones like the pic have 3 ridged rollers and a carrying handle. Actually went looking for a sigma but couldn't get one so came away with one of these. Comes with a float too ;) lol. The sigma should be decent but I've no regrets over my Siri(s)

ga2a9u2y.jpg

P

Peter

Mine are £25 from the market and surprisingly robust with good quality rollers. :hurray: Have two market stall ones that have been through the wars and still great. Bought another one that cost 50 quid which flexed when filled and split a month later. :thumbsdown:

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Or you could try this one , it looks solid ! Ceramic Tiling Tools, Raimondi Tools UK & Ireland

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stef

Looked at the Raimondi before & just watched the video, looks a good bit of kit.
My Karl Dahm is still going strong but good to know what else is out there.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have the ramondi skipper washboy and the Karl dahm one , but mainly use the Karl dahm as , unless your carrying wAter in the skipper the handle keeps coming off which is a real pain !!!

S

Sean SML Tiling

I have the ramondi skipper washboy and the Karl dahm one , but mainly use the Karl dahm as , unless your carrying wAter in the skipper the handle keeps coming off which is a real pain !!!

Do you find that water leaks over the sides when rolling

Reply to Sigma 47m7 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen