Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Sigma 47m7 in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Sean SML Tiling

Looking at buying a new washboy as mines seen better days. I got the karl dahm washboy and find a fair bit or water leaks over the sides when rolling but this sigma looks the nuts. Anyone got any reviews on it

Reaction score
I have 3 Siri ones. Robust and well put together. Older one has smooth rollers and no handle. Newer ones like the pic have 3 ridged rollers and a carrying handle. Actually went looking for a sigma but couldn't get one so came away with one of these. Comes with a float too ;) lol. The sigma should be decent but I've no regrets over my Siri(s)

ga2a9u2y.jpg

P

Peter

Mine are £25 from the market and surprisingly robust with good quality rollers. :hurray: Have two market stall ones that have been through the wars and still great. Bought another one that cost 50 quid which flexed when filled and split a month later. :thumbsdown:

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Or you could try this one , it looks solid ! Ceramic Tiling Tools, Raimondi Tools UK & Ireland

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ordered some floats & spacers from them this week. Top quality gear,Raimondi. Have earmarked that one as the next purchase.... If I need to replace.

Reaction score
ejany2yr.jpg

Plenty of choice. There's a lot of similar looking gear around but not of the same quality. Interesting but it makes sense in Peters case,If you look after something, even a cheap thing it will last a long time.

S

Stef

Looked at the Raimondi before & just watched the video, looks a good bit of kit.
My Karl Dahm is still going strong but good to know what else is out there.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have the ramondi skipper washboy and the Karl dahm one , but mainly use the Karl dahm as , unless your carrying wAter in the skipper the handle keeps coming off which is a real pain !!!

S

Sean SML Tiling

I have the ramondi skipper washboy and the Karl dahm one , but mainly use the Karl dahm as , unless your carrying wAter in the skipper the handle keeps coming off which is a real pain !!!

Do you find that water leaks over the sides when rolling

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
No mate haven't noticed that ! Am always buying tools I don't need so I'll probably get the sigma or one of the ramondi easy washboys !

Reply to Sigma 47m7 in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks