Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 3CM MAX Manual Tile Cutter - For Sale in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Muncher

Hi guys, after some great advice on here a while back I bought a Sigma 3CM MAX from Dave at Trade Tiler (great service by the way). I have now finished with it after very little use so I was wondering what one of these would go for used (albeit only a day or two) and boxed in excellent condition? I couldn't see a for sale forum on here so if I am missing it could you move it please?

Thanks

Paul

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I paid £300 for a second hand one.
It's a ok cutter,think I'd prefer the 1200 tx rubi, but I'd have to try one 1st to see if it struggles with some porcalain tiles as the sigma does

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I apologise , was a tad ****ed last night,to much Hungarian moonshine and Russian standard vodka, so was a tad, well, bloody really rough, I read it wrong, my cutter is a max 128 , not the one mentioned

[emoji15]doh

M

Muncher

But the link for the brand new one is £250.......yours is used?

Got any pics?

They seem to be £300 brand new in most places. If I have to drop the price I will.

I don't have any photos to hand, will have to venture up into the loft to get some, but it looks like a new one with very minimal use (you could probably pass it off as new tbh). I did a fair bit of tiling but used a wet cutter more than this as lots of my tiles were heavily textured. We did a pretty decent job but tiling is harder than it looks and for the next jobs I will get a pro in!

Reply to Sigma 3CM MAX Manual Tile Cutter - For Sale in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen