Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 3CM MAX Manual Tile Cutter - For Sale in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Muncher

Hi guys, after some great advice on here a while back I bought a Sigma 3CM MAX from Dave at Trade Tiler (great service by the way). I have now finished with it after very little use so I was wondering what one of these would go for used (albeit only a day or two) and boxed in excellent condition? I couldn't see a for sale forum on here so if I am missing it could you move it please?

Thanks

Paul

M

Muncher

But the link for the brand new one is £250.......yours is used?

Got any pics?

They seem to be £300 brand new in most places. If I have to drop the price I will.

I don't have any photos to hand, will have to venture up into the loft to get some, but it looks like a new one with very minimal use (you could probably pass it off as new tbh). I did a fair bit of tiling but used a wet cutter more than this as lots of my tiles were heavily textured. We did a pretty decent job but tiling is harder than it looks and for the next jobs I will get a pro in!

Reply to Sigma 3CM MAX Manual Tile Cutter - For Sale in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays