Search the forum,

Discuss Schluter Ditra-25 matting with Keraflex Maxi S1 Slow Set Adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mossop

Is it okay to adhere Schluter Ditra-25 floor matting to a marine ply floor with Keraflex Maxi S1 slow-setting adhesive?

Then use the same adhesive to adhere the floor tiles to the Ditra-25 matting?

I have read on the forum not to use S2, but didn't see any mention of not using S1.

Reason being that I already have some unopened bags, so would save the tiler having to purchase adhesive.
0000364_mapei-keraflex-white-maxi-wall-floor-adhesive-20kg.jpg

M

Mossop

I wonder if the adhesive pictured above could be used to adhere tiles to a Schluter Kerdi-board wall?

M

Mossop

Apparently the Keraflex Maxi is suitable underneath Schlüter-DITRA 25, however 24 hours should be left before installing the tiles.

I presume Keraflex Maxi (pictured above) is okay for adhering ceramic tiles onto the Schlüter-DITRA 25 floor matting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Schluter Ditra-25 matting with Keraflex Maxi S1 Slow Set Adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen