Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi nd 200 for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mr inspreadable

RUBI ND 200 wet cutter for sale,This cutter is a great work horse and i will be sad to see it go.
This cutter is 230v.
Reason for sale is having to use 110v on site.
I can sell this cutter with a marcrist wheel if required
For more imformation pm me. :thumbsup:
    • Stainless steel bed
    • 0 - 45 deg mitre (can cut both sides of wheel)
    • Blade guard and stem simply pull out for plunge cutting (to remove sections of the centre of a tile i.e. for sockets)
    • 200mm diameter 25.4mm bore
    • Weight 15 Kg
    • Motor: 880w... 240 v

M

mr inspreadable

Yes,sorry folks
I am looking for sensibe offers the cutter is probably 3yr old ,the marcrist blade ,has only done job.seems a waste to see this cutter just standing still
in my garage.

W

White Room

I've got one and there a good cutter, should'nt mention sensible offers on here you might end up with a banana plantation or an old toilet from wivers:lol:

A

albyshellshear

ill give you a camell 2 cows 1 goat 1 nagging wife and i will throw in the kids :lol::lol:

D

david campbell

give us a price mate(roughly)
if not will you accept a broken pack of digestives,2 bags of damp but otherwise fine grout and a broken bucket trowel(still good for removing tiles)

M

mikethetile

we need to up the stakes on this

a ten yr old transit van, a packet of 2mm spacers and a bannana

D

diamondtiling

129 Cans of Stella (empty), a chewed up bone that I found in the field (will fit any heifer) a roll of flock wallpaper and a biro. He wont turn that lot down.

:8:

M

mr inspreadable

SENSIBE OFFERS AROUND £200
I am also looking to replace my ts40 so maybe someone would like to include this in to the sale.

Reply to Rubi nd 200 for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen