Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi nd 200 for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mr inspreadable

RUBI ND 200 wet cutter for sale,This cutter is a great work horse and i will be sad to see it go.
This cutter is 230v.
Reason for sale is having to use 110v on site.
I can sell this cutter with a marcrist wheel if required
For more imformation pm me. :thumbsup:
    • Stainless steel bed
    • 0 - 45 deg mitre (can cut both sides of wheel)
    • Blade guard and stem simply pull out for plunge cutting (to remove sections of the centre of a tile i.e. for sockets)
    • 200mm diameter 25.4mm bore
    • Weight 15 Kg
    • Motor: 880w... 240 v

R

Richard Edwards

Hi Inspreadable

I've got the same model exact except mine is now 7 years old and has done so much work its starting to show its age. This model is an induction motor - so out lasts all others. I'm on my 6th Rubi blade and it does not owe me a penny. I've got a big one too, but don't tell my wife - she won't agree. (Its called DR-300-EN)

Now here's a thought - 230v you say.

Unless you are contracted for 110 v on site, the HSE will - as far as I know, allow you to run 230v on site now, as long as it is equipped with a circuit breaker with a reaction speed of 50 milli-seconds or faster. Before you sell your machine to any of the mean goons on this site for empty beer cans and some rotting bananas, broken and knackered tools etc - I would suggest that you double check if you can still operate it with a suitable breaker - cost you less than £10 plug in between your cutter plug and the socket. - I use mine all the time - every day because I do not trust customers power to be safe.

Off to my local suppilers Rubi open day tomorrow - Friday 26th where Rubi have got a S/Steel ND 200 S/s body as well as the table on special offer !

Might be worth checking first - Don't just take the site foreman's word for it - check.

Richard :thumbsup:

Reply to Rubi nd 200 for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.