Search the forum,

Discuss Roller for uncoupling in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Found these........but in US

J

J Sid

does the adhesive come through the tilemaster mat the same as the Bal one, wet knees?

O

Old Mod

Only thing is with 1mm crack mats, if you use a roller you must be careful when you turn it, cos it can cause the mat to gather.

O

One Day

I would only use my marshalltown plastering trowel to bed thin crack mats.
Roller is really onlt for Ditra. As Marc says - you can easily ruck and twist crack mats with rollering.

Reply to Roller for uncoupling in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen