Discuss Roller for uncoupling in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have used tm matting on a job once where supplied by customer . I didn't like it's stretchy nature I'm just wondering why somebody would use this instead of other flat matts like bal rapid Matt or codex
When I first used the TM mat I hated it I wanted to run my self over just as a excuse to get out of doin the job but now I've got the technique down I dont mind it at all

GAZ5518

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just used this to put down some bal mat... Certainly pushed it home for a good fix .. Was suitably impressed .. Did the edges with an old laying on growl...But can be a little messy at the joints.. Just kept the roller clean with a sponge...

image.jpeg

D

Dumbo

Just used this to put down some bal mat... Certainly pushed it home for a good fix .. Was suitably impressed .. Did the edges with an old laying on growl...But can be a little messy at the joints.. Just kept the roller clean with a sponge...

View attachment 88764
I have used that but would prefer something standing up .

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Cooooooool just searched for Raimondi roller and found this in Google images.... :D

ta_rollerbench.jpg

If it had a handbreak for doing some turns, it'd be a laugh.

Reply to Roller for uncoupling in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks