Search the forum,

Discuss RobZ's inspirational flooring DVD - where is it? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Tried to find the original thread and couldn't - remember the inspired inlaid flooring DVD that got sent on to different people, collecting business cards as it did the rounds, to send back to Rob when we were finished with it - who had it last, where is it now? I seem to remember it was a bit of a one-off, so would be a shame if it got lost.......?

D

diamondtiling

It is at the office, promised Rob I would retreive it, will do just that first thing in the morning.

U

user123

That would be good, Dom, someone else may want it? Haven't seen any work like it anywhere else ... :thumbsup:

D

Daz

I kept asking for my name to be added to the list but still no word. If anyone fancies sending it my way, I'd be grateful (After you Gary?????)

C

Colour Republic

Oi I think I was first!!! :lol:

I do seem to remember my name was after Dom's but I could be making that up. Whatever if we know where it is and it starts doing the rounds again:thumbsup:

so

Daz
Gary
Me

anybody else that may have been in that thread???

inless of course you need it back soon Rob?

Reply to RobZ's inspirational flooring DVD - where is it? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen