Search the forum,

Discuss RobZ's inspirational flooring DVD - where is it? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

If anyone can find the original list, I think Peckers figured in there somewhere too?

I don't care where I am in the list, but it would be nice to know that the CD is still in circulation - provided that is still okay with RobZ?

D

DHTiling

Rob was good enough to share this disc , so some respect for it is deserved and not forgetting you have it for quite a long time now

I was on the list somewhere lol , Dom , plz attend to this ASAP then other members can appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Rob Z

Hi guys (and gals - MG, Pebbs, and GRR - of course :thumbsup: ),

No timeline on my end...send it back once everyone has had their fill of it. I hope everyone gets to see it.
:thumbsup:

R

Rob Z

Charlie, let's add your name to the list. And Dave, where do you fit into the list? Let's get this thing sorted.

FYI, in case anyone gets the wrong idea...this disc is not of my own work (I wish), but instead it is the work of my tile-trade mentor, Michael Byrne. He's the one that taught me how to do mortar work, waterproofing, inspections, as well as other work that we routinely do now (and which was difficult or unknown to me years ago).

Daz
Gary
Color/Colour:smilewinkgrin: Republic
Charlie

R

Rob Z

Dom, thanks buddy for getting this back on track. Daz, you're next! Send your address to Dom asap!:thumbsup:

C

charlie1

Thanks, Rob!

Colour republic, just IM me when you are finished with it and i will forward my details, thanks!

R

Rob Z

I found this link, which will give you an idea of what the project is about that's featured on the cd, Scroll down to the photo "River of Leaves".

Spectrum International Awards Honor Innovations in Tile Design - Archives - National Floor Trends____

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bolter

Charlie, let's add your name to the list. And Dave, where do you fit into the list? Let's get this thing sorted.

FYI, in case anyone gets the wrong idea...this disc is not of my own work (I wish), but instead it is the work of my tile-trade mentor, Michael Byrne. He's the one that taught me how to do mortar work, waterproofing, inspections, as well as other work that we routinely do now (and which was difficult or unknown to me years ago).

Daz
Gary
Charlie

Id like a look please mate :)

R

Rob Z

Mr. Bolter: sorted!:thumbsup:

Daz
Gary
Charlie
Adam

(Dave-somewhere in the list)

Reply to RobZ's inspirational flooring DVD - where is it? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen