Currently reading:
Removing tile adhesive

Search the forum,

Discuss Removing tile adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Plan Tec Tiling - is there a certain scraper/blade you recommend?

Gunlach 4" scraper - as sold by one of our sponsors - @Pro Tiler Tools

Gundlach 100 x 300mm Heavy Duty Deluxe Hand Scraper 18450 | Buy Scrapers for Tiling, Floor Scrapers, Hand Scrapers Online from Pro Tiler Tools - http://www.*******************/scrapers-for-tiling-floor-scrapers-hand-scrapers/38377/gundlach-100-x-300mm-heavy-duty-deluxe-hand-scraper-18450

Reply to Removing tile adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The saga of my hollow floor 50sqm continues. All tiles now lifted but there is adhesive around the edges of most tiles (800x800) and a small amount on the back. Whats the best method of cleaning...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement