Search the forum,

Discuss regrout floor help ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

2020Tiling

hi, iam half way through regrouting a floor which was recently layed ( NOT BY ME ) and for some reason has 2 different colours ? origional coulour was grey (ultra flexi premium grey grout) then 75% of its been over grouted by with what looks like beige / ivory ! now ive already raked out a quarter of the floor and wish id never started. ive commited myself to finishing the job and was wondering if you guys no of any easier ways to complete this regrout without removing any more of the grout ? the customer is not fussed on the final coulour ! ie beige or grey ! .... any ideas ? :mad2: :8:

2020Tiling

thanks enduro ! have you used this before and is the finish acceptable ? so would it be ok to grout the bits ive raked out and apply the coulourant once dry to the whole floor ? the only problem i have is that its got to be completed by monday , so not sure if any local stores stock this ?

E

enduro

Yes i have used it, it is new here in the Uk and you can only get it from csi grout as the local stores will not have it.

2020Tiling

would this be the same coulour over the whole floor if half the grout is grey and half is beige if i used the colourant do you no ? or will it be patchy ?

Reply to regrout floor help ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen