Search the forum,

Discuss Rectangle tile direction in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

lhdm5

Do think they will look better the new way, though.
I hope so now, actually the way the rest of the house layout goes I think it will ultimately look better. Over the years I have learnt usually (not always) that sticking with the original plan is the best way.
We'll see pretty soon I reckon.
I'll post a picture when its finished

P

Peter

Must say, it must be some relationship if you get your way. Any job I do, the husband always has to run it past the wife!

D

david campbell

Must say, it must be some relationship if you get your way. Any job I do, the husband always has to run it past the wife!

yes! the husband does all the talking then you see the glance at the wifey for the nod of approval,how most customers are predictable......lol

S

shogun rua

yes! the husband does all the talking then you see the glance at the wifey for the nod of approval,how most customers are predictable......lol
Done my kitchen floor last week my wife is the worst customer ive had lol mind you she is pregnant:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of the threads in the tiling forum that have had a lot of views are being bumped up into current discussion. Just walk on by if it's not your flavour right now. Perhaps it'll help somebody out one day, and they become members, and then they post a thread, and professional tilers respond, and then you learn something from them...? Maybe?

Reply to Rectangle tile direction in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen