Search the forum,

Discuss Quarry tile restoration attempt,,pls help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Ceramico tiling

Hi all

I am going to restore my first victorian pathway(red tiles herringbone pattern) That extends as an outside pathway and continues into the house as an inside hallway.I have a bit of a headache with all the different products and solutions and I need to know the correct approach before I start.The questions that are puzzling me are..
Do I need different combinations of cleaners for the inside and outside due to different waxes/products etc that have been used on the tiles over the years?Or can I simply use nanoscrub on both and then seal? Are there any products that do the same thing as nanoscrub,like Grimex etc?And can I use a high gloss sealer for the external part?

Thanks all and any help welcome.

Reply to Quarry tile restoration attempt,,pls help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! We have quarry tiles which we used iron wax satin on. I did one coat. We then had some...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen