Search the forum,

Discuss putting you all in the picture in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi
as you know i am selling some of the 'luxury tiling' equipment because i have decided to make tiling an area of my plastering rather than the main focus.
i have been back plastering and rendering since the beginning of the year and i have fell back into it because theres so much more potential work and money for me.

as a result i will only need the basics to do kitchens and floor tiling. i speak with so many tilers and they are struggling, even Phil so it's a money decision not a happy decision.

ed

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Ed my adopted son, and good buddy one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Keep in touch Ed on and off the forum:thumbsup:

Reaction score
Glad you have plenty of work op's and stuff with the spreading ED, they can't keep a good man like you down, i have every confidence in you coming back to the tiling in a strong way later on mate, keep up the good work as we know you will ,and don't be a stranger on the forums, as you are a great guy to have around ,all the best for now Dave :thumbsup:

A

Aston

Glad you have plenty of work op's and stuff with the spreading ED, they can't keep a good man like you down, i have every confidence in you coming back to the tiling in a strong way later on mate, keep up the good work as we know you will ,and don't be a stranger on the forums, as you are a great guy to have around ,all the best for now Dave :thumbsup:

thanks dave ;0)
and i hope arsenal do well for you this season mate ;0)

one final thing about dave (gooner)
he can get mis read by people on here at times but when you speak to him you realise he is a fantastic man with a wealth of experience and always happy to give advice...amazing tradesman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to putting you all in the picture in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen