Search the forum,

Discuss Professional tiler for job in France - Quote required in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faz8

Hello

I’m new to the forum but I saw a guy advertise for a tiler for work in France and he got a great response so I thought I’d post by job on here.

Is there anyone out there interested in a job tiling a duplex apartment in Morzine (Haute Savoie), part of the Porte du Soleil ski region?

Its part of a new build project and there is approx 130m2 of tiling to completed.

There is around 90m2 of a kitchen/living room – to be covered in 600x600 porcelain tiles. Ground floor hallway and cupboard to be tiles approx 10m2. 2 bathrooms and a toilet to be tiled (floor and walls) Again in 600x600 tiles on the floor and 300x300 on the walls.
Adhesive to be provided.

Tiler would provide their own tools.

I would pay for transport costs.

I’m not sure the time is would take to tile to be honest but given they are fairly square areas – not a huge amount of cutting would be needed.

Hope this sounds interesting for someone to provide me with a quote.

Only time served professional people need reply.

I would want to speak to anyone beforehand so would need contact details and some sort of reference/experience

Anymore infor required - pls ask

Thanks
David

Reply to Professional tiler for job in France - Quote required in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen