Search the forum,

Discuss Premier Tiling Logo in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I know ahhh. He keeps re-registered every few months and trying it on again. Disses the forum but can't stay away.

D

DHTiling

Here Dave. You can enter JOTM now.

When i get a nice enough job to do , have you seen the top jobs these guys do lately.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I know ahhh. He keeps re-registered every few months and trying it on again. Disses the forum but can't stay away.

Another plonker bites the dust... should have recognised his style of posts.

I

Ian

I'm annoyed I gave him that big clinker! And then he put it on the forum a couple of weeks later for £30! I feel violated!

P

Prem Tiler

I've not but I did see a pool some one did. Shocking!! There far too much dough out there!! recession my sphincta!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i don't understand people who make aliases ,do my head in,seems a bit like having a split personality,get a life.

and who could be bothered getting a few freebies and selling them on ebay,sad people about or just a really desperado:cowboy:

D

Dougs Third Go

i don't understand people who make aliases ,do my head in,seems a bit like having a split personality,get a life.

and who could be bothered getting a few freebies and selling them on ebay,sad people about or just a really desperado:cowboy:
lol, is a username other than your own not just an alias?

G

Gazzer

No doubt he will be back but just for the record, we had an idea it "could" have been who we thought it was but had no real proof...until of course he slipped up...cant say how though. :thumbsup:

Reply to Premier Tiling Logo in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen