Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Premier Tiling Logo in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
As I no longer trade as a tiler I have on offer the logo I designed for my self when I started out.

Premier Tiling logo.jpg

If you want it just say so 1st come 1st can have it.

OP
P

Prem Tiler

If you like the tile logo you can change the nake if you want mate. That goes to any one else. If you dont have the softwear to do so let me know details and I'll do it for you

OP
P

Prem Tiler

pmsl. I know. I think I look hot in it though.

Do you prefeere this one?

me sleeping.jpg

wasted in the pub.

OP
P

Prem Tiler

Thanks for than Dan. There is LOADS of mistakes on there spelling, grammer the lot. I've been meaning to get it looked at by a friend who is an English teacher but as you know I've have alot of other web based stuff on my quite small plate as of late. lol

The window cleaning site does need alot of work but I'm pretty full at the moment so haven't rushed to correct it.

tile spread. As you are the 1st come you are the 1st served. Logo's your mate. Either pm me your email address or email me [email protected] and I'll reply to you witht the logo in format. Do you want the text changing to anything?

OP
P

Prem Tiler

ARRRR PUBLIC FORUM! :( I have a great photo to share on that if it was in the Arms Doug. :rofl:

OP
F

fatboy

If its still going ill use it buddy

- - - Updated - - -

If its still going ill use it buddy

Reply to Premier Tiling Logo in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock