Search the forum,

Discuss Poor Tiling Job? Advise please... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

V

vik987

Hi,

after some advise have just had our kitchen done by builders including the tiling by same company, however there tiling on walls they have made a right mess off, Its awful, we are really unhappy and not sure where we stand with getting it repaired or our money back?

Im not sure if i trust them to put it right if this is there standard of work? The tiles we choosen we not cheap and its left us very unhappy and disappointed with the finish of kitchen..

Can someone advise me where we stand with this please.

D

DHTiling

Sorry to hear this , yet another bodge job..

As above plz do share some pics with us.

V

vik987

Attachments

• IMG_1629.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 298
D

DHTiling

Jezzzzzuz .. that is bad and they have scratched all the metal mosaics as well..

Get them back out and see how they are going to compensate you for that abortion.

C

charlie1

Not the worst I've seen but really unacceptable, 3 / 10.

hope you have not paid! Also, Imo, cannot be fixed, as Dave says, they are all scratched!

C

charlie1

I'm guessing the tiler was trying to make the best of a bad situation (poor walls) and the price was set before work started. Irrelevant anyway, customer should be getting much better

D

DHTiling

I'm guessing the tiler was trying to make the best of a bad situation (poor walls) and the price was set before work started. Irrelevant anyway, customer should be getting much better

How can you say that .. the job is rough as hell...

Reply to Poor Tiling Job? Advise please... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen