Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

thought I'd give it another go, first thread had a plumber bitching about somebody asking a simple question again, might try again in a few months. Some time served people (all trades) are so stuck up their own wotsits!
This definitely is 'the friendly forum'.

C

Colour Republic

Dave, you might want to check your post mate:lol: you are missing a vital word 'not':thumbsup:

"I do not appreciate your attitude to new comers to this forum...

Any more and i will remove you from this forum , simple as..if you cannot be cival then do use our forum. "

F

faithhealer

Had another look today, still bitchin' a few of them (Why are they on a forum if they don't want to answer questions?) but a good phrase I read was, everyone deserves a 'professional courtesy' I think professional respect will never happen in the plumbing world for fast trackers.

D

DHTiling

They are hard work some of those lads john...very anti course ...

Not like the sparks forum, very friendly now...

D

DHTiling

we are getting there though, it's a lot better than it used to be...slowly but surely getting better...good mods on there now and that helps..:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

I remember one of my first inputs to the Tilers Forum - some guy wanting to spend 3 days in a kitchen doing 3mts of splashback - when he didn't get the job he asked if we thought all the hassle was worth it! When I asked if this was a TILERS forum I received some pretty tough replies!

Some people are just not diplomatic and often on the buildings you meet some characters and a bit like myself technology is fairley new to some.
I agree that courtesy costs nothing but sometimes the questions and attitudes of the thread starter leaves you wondering....:thumbsup:

That said I haven't looked at the forum in question yet.

John.

Reply to Plumbing forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen