Search the forum,

Discuss Pleeeeeease help a gal out! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

clack

Hi guys. Thanks for your advice. Just looked up the price for BAL Fastflex and it's about 9 million Pounds so looks like I'm going to go with either grab adhesive or silicon. Any preference over which one to choose? I think flexible grout may also be a good idea - which are good brands to look for and I assume I can get it in black? I have a Toolstation, Screwfix and the dreaded B&Poo near me.

Thanks again!

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I would go with the silicone, more flexible. general purpose clear would be fine. Flexible grout lots to choose from, you could also add some silver glitter, for a bit of bling.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
IMG_3022.JPG
That looks awesome what did they look like when finished?!?
not too bad IMG_3023.JPG

Reply to Pleeeeeease help a gal out! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen