Search the forum,

Discuss Pictures of the swimming pool i 'am working on .... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
IMG_4175.jpg IMG_4190.jpg IMG_4200.jpg IMG_4196.jpg IMG_4202.jpg IMG_4183.jpg IMG_4178.jpg .
Here are a few pic's of the over-tile on a swimming pool in Wiltshire i started thursday, i acid -washed the Gray tiled pool on thursday , then yesterday started to fix the mosaic tile the guy had selected from -us, The pool building is fantastic with designer kitchen ,gym, sauna/ steam rooms TV/move room changing and toilets all within a fantastic walled Garden ,the guy is in spain for three weeks while i do the work, then he will come home to a newly tiled pool, the pool was only built four years ago, !!! Oh the TV is a £16,000. B&O , i might get a sleeping-bag and stay in the building while i work there lol and save a bit on B&B .......:thumbsup:

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
wow! that's a gorgeous garden shed! how the other half live.

Reply to Pictures of the swimming pool i 'am working on .... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen