Search the forum,

Discuss Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2019 Public Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

Not much one can say after seeing that Marc. Bloody amazing workmanship seems a bit of an under statement 👍

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
So here’s a bathroom I’ve just completed in Surrey, it’s part of a much bigger project which has been running for a couple of years now, and will be several more months before it’s completed.
This Is the master ensuite and probably the largest bathroom I’ve done to date with a footprint of approx 6.5m x 7.5m
The material is a Florim 3.2m x 1.6m, it was an almost total solo install and was quite a challenge.
Obviously I had help taking material up to the room and I did have help for fitting of four of the panels, the rest however I completed on my own.
All adhesives and grout were supplied by Isomat.
AK25 on floors and AK22 on walls.
The two ends of the shower side walls are 8mm wide mitred pieces full height to avoid the use of tile trim.
The shower is 2.1 x 1.4m and is enormous, it’s fitted with Kerdi line linear shower gulley.
Floor tiles are 800 x 800 and having four different floor levels to work to made it challenging, hence not all floor reflections are exactly perfect.

View attachment 111259 View attachment 111260 View attachment 111261 View attachment 111262 View attachment 111263 View attachment 111264 View attachment 111265 View attachment 111266 View attachment 111268 View attachment 111269 View attachment 111270 View attachment 111271
View attachment 111275
View attachment 111276
Amazing work mate that’s quality

Reply to Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2019 Public Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen