Search the forum,

Discuss Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2018 Private Arms Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

If anyone is actually thinking that we could have put more effort in to making these sets ‘flow’ you’d be wrong :D
We spent considerable time doing just that.
Only to be instructed to jumble them up again! :p

Reason being that these are random designs, and if we do what we would normally do and make them appear like matched pieces and the clients tiler isn’t up to the job, then it would cause problems for the showroom.
That’s why they look the way they do. :)

B

Blunt Tool

If anyone is actually thinking that we could have put more effort in to making these sets ‘flow’ you’d be wrong :D
We spent considerable time doing just that.
Only to be instructed to jumble them up again! :p

Reason being that these are random designs, and if we do what we would normally do and make them appear like matched pieces and the clients tiler isn’t up to the job, then it would cause problems for the showroom.
That’s why they look the way they do. :)
I thought it was a Picasso and was looking for its deepest true meaning thru it’s living swirls and deathly blotches reminding us how fragile we really are in this universe and how little time we have to pro create.

O

Old Mod

I thought it was a Picasso and was looking for its deepest true meaning thru it’s living swirls and deathly blotches reminding us how fragile we really are in this universe and how little time we have to pro create.

Do you know it’s nice to know others have vision too!
I was going to say just that, but didn’t want to sound elitist!:D

F

Flintstone

IMG_20181211_120238.jpg IMG_20181211_120538.jpg IMG_20181211_120550.jpg IMG_20181211_120601.jpg IMG_20181211_120619.jpg IMG_20181211_120317.jpg IMG_20181211_120331.jpg IMG_20181211_120344.jpg

It's been months since I tiled a bathroom, here's one I've finished today in a basement conversion in sheffield. Managed to get central back wall, wrap in every corner, wall and floor line up and full tile in door and up to tray !

Reply to Photos of your work! - Professional Wall and Floor Tiling Pictures (2018 Private Arms Thread) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen