Search the forum,

Discuss Palace multiflex tile adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cox377

Hello guys,
You ever worked with Palace multiflex tile adhesive? I need it for tiling over ply.

Thanks

James

I

Ian

Topps tiles own brand adhesive, toppfix, is made by palace and it is very good. Not sure if its an identical product to the one you have asked about.

A

aph257

i hope your not using it on the floor or in a bathroom wet area. what size tiles btw

C

cox377

It was meant for a bathroom floor. I'm guessing the tiles would be 300*450 or something of that nature. I've gotta get the job done this weekend so I'm trying to price up the materials now on a serious budget :(

J

jay

if you use tubbed stuff you will need to budget for the next month when you have to re do all tiling work good luck

A

aph257

Is this a ready mix?:yikes: if it is DO NOT use it. You will need to use a Cement based flexible adhesive.

C

cox377

It's not tubbed, it's bagged. 20kg.

If it's not fit for purpose I wont use it :p Just trying to find a ecomomical way to lay all of 4SQM on a ply overboard

C

cox377

It's 12mm exterior ply over 20mm floor board. Screwed it every 100mm into the joist and added extra noggins at a right angle to the joists to support between.

I haven't yet primed it with anything

thanks

J

Reply to Palace multiflex tile adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen