Search the forum,

Discuss Palace And Bondmaster in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Travelling south tomorrow to do a mate's bathroom. These are the adhesives available locally, I've no experience of either so opinions are welcome please.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Palace make Topps own branded stuff. It's not too bad, I have never had any problems with any failures etc. That said I don't use it anymore, I only use ultra nowadays.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I've been exclusively Ultra and Tilesmaster for the last couple of years, just didn't fancy driving 5 hours with all that weight in the van. I know Magnet stock Bondmaster so you would presume it's fairly reputable, I guess the same goes for Topps with Palace.

S

StevieBoy

Ive been using Topps own stuff which is made by Palace, and it's good adhesive to be fair.
I've not had any issues with it at all upto now - touch wood.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
That would explain why they're being sold side by side. Palace really aren't shy folk are they, Topps, Bondmaster......anyone else Palace in disguise?

Reply to Palace And Bondmaster in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen